- Application: Laser Marking, Metal &non-metals
- Condition: New
- Laser Type: YAG
- CNC or Not: Yes
- Cooling Mode: Water Cooling
- Control Software: JCZ
- Graphic Format Supported: AI, BMP, DST, DWG, DXF, DXP, LAS, PLT
- Working Accuracy: 0.001mm
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: NICE-CUT
- Model Number: NC-DP75
- Power(W): 1000W
- Certification: CCC, CE, GS, ISO, SGS, UL
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Usage: Laser Marking
- Working size: 110X110mm
- Cooling system: Watercooling
- Control: PC
- Working mode: Laser
- Laser type: YAG
- Color: Optional
- Brand: NICE-CUT
- Laser power: 50/75/100W
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Free-fumigation wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
high quality NC-D 50W color fiber laser marking machine price metal for marking logo
Materials: all metals,such as brass, titanium, steel, iron, aluminum, gold,silver,etc;also non-metal materials including ABS, nylon, PES, PVC, plastic, rubber, plating film, stone, silicon etc.
Fields: Electronics, Communication, Electric equipment, Computer, Glasses, Clock, Ornaments, Automobile parts, Metal products, Presents, Brand etc.
1. YAG side-pumped laser possesses the most sophisticated technology, the earliest one in laser application.
2. Can quickly mark letter, figure, graphics or auto-coding, serial No., batch No., barcode, 2-D code, etc. on metal or nonmetal surface (plastic, silicon or porcelain,etc.) which areprecise, permanent, non-polluting and environment-friendly.
3. High-speed YAG laser marking machine is mainly equipped with lamp-pumped laserTube, continuous YAG Laser electricity source, A/O Q switch, driver, high-speed X-Y axesGalvanometer scanning mirror, water cooling Unit., movable workable, computer control system and marking software.
Minimum marking line
Minimum marking character
The depth is adjustable according to different materials
Maximum moving speed
Repeat positioning accuracy
Whether 3 dimensional
Which technology used (Fiber/YAG etc)
Fiber laser marking machine -- https://youtu.be/ghLyZUc4DE0